Load cell Amplifier Unit
Designed for any automatic or manual weighing device requiring speed AND precision*.
- Designed for electrically hostile environments, reliability and simplicity of operation.
- Simple and robust communications, with point to point transfer and several units paralled.
- Extremely easy to configure.
- Zero set, gain set and filter set take place as binary organized steps, accessed directly at the unit.
- Outstanding stability using quality components and binary set-up switches.
- EMC compliance in robustness and surge protection.
- IP40 steel enclosure.
- * Usually speed and precision counteract each other. LAU 63.1 is a breakthrough design in providing high precision at high speed.
Converts the output from a load cell over a wide range at high resolution and linearity.
Analog bi-polar voltage output, 0 or 4 to 20 mA (at 10V), from a single strain gauge load cell.
Accomodates the full 10V load cell supply.
With binary switches, precalibration (within 1/500) can be performed before or after installation.
The binary organised range of the zero bands, the gain settings and the 3 LP filters enable almost any demand setting.
Additional quality 20 turn Zero and Span pots for fine adjustments are available.
EMC compliance and surge protection provided by electrically robust shielding and T-filters at all pins.
Can be bolted on the side of a load cell or designed into a PCB etc.
Compatible with a unit adaptor for DIN rail mounting, providing a fuse and regular screw terminals.
LAU 73.1 installation guide
LAU 73.1 Data schenatic
:: UA 73.205
:: UA 73.204
:: UA 73.203
:: UA 73.202
:: UA 73.201
:: LAU 73.1 - Product sheet